ESP Workshop Recordings
2017 – 2018 Recordings
- Communication and Translational Medicine
- Explaining Cultural Health Beliefs: Insight from Health Behaviors Theories
- Playing with Evidence-Based Learning Strategies
- Grading Students on Clinical Clerkships
- Experimental, Quasi, Correlational, Factorial Research Designs
2016 – 2017 Recordings
- Coupling Quantitative and Qualitative Inquiry in Online Instruction
- Engaging Students with Presentations and Response Systems
- Effective Facilitation of Student Teams
- Using Grounded Theory to Write Qualitative Findings with Reflective Journals *
- Inductive Analysis with Focus Group Transcripts
- Using Versus Coding in Observation Notes
* Please note that this recording is incomplete and will not be offered for credit toward the ESP Level 1 Award.
After you’ve watched the video in its entirety, please submit the Credit Request form to be credited with “attending” the workshop.